todays a lousy day,yesteray was a lousy day too .i screwed up like shit ytd during the friendly with tkps .i looked like a fat piece of lard running around . huffing and puffing like i was so fat i couldnt run .and my gd was getting all her balls easily while i was trying to catch my breath.i couldnt even hold out for the 10 minutes,i was like practically dying .what a lousy pok.
ohwells,on wed .i met priscilla for our cheena project at pp and we got it done !unbelievable right!except we wrote the script in english rather that chinese cos it took less time .then wanted to go walk around but then she told me her dirty little secret *grins* hehe .okay fine.
and im finally studying.i rewrote all my history notes with colourful pens (:except that killer maths ws which is driving me nuts .like the first question is like some shitty algebra thingy .one i looked at it,i totally gave up.i so need tuition la.and i forgot to go for my maths project ytd AGAIN !rawr!sometimes,i hate myself.
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
As years go by
I race the clock with you
But if you die right now
You know that I'd die to
I'd die too
You remind me of the times
When I knew who I was
But still the second hand will catch us
Like it always does
We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Should I bite my tongue
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart
Tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
But still we'll say, "Remember when"
Just like we always do, just like we always do
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Yeah, I'd spill my heart
Yeah, I'd spill my heart for you
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Mistakes like friends do
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die
Until the day I die