<body>

Y




natvianne
indian-chinese
24 aug!
13
netballer
tkgs





TAGBOARD!

:D!


LINKS!


Name of friend
Name of friend
Name of friend
Name of friend


November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007



Credits

Designer: Tammy T.
Base codes: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Foto_decadent
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Monday, July 10, 2006

today was hyperishh day.we took alot of pics during lit (:theres a math test tmr .and im stugying like theres no tomorrow.except theres bend it like beckham and i wanna watch .and vyl poured water on my face to wake me up today afternoon.she should have let me sleep the whole day ,and then i can go fail my math .and we're training with the b'div tmr !.thats like the only thing im happy about .its only been one trng with the sec 1s and i miss all the sec 2s liao .so im goanna be looking forward to every tuesday i guess.okay ill go now and smash my head between numbers.
This may never start
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory
Lost your sense of fear
Feelings insincere
Can I be your memory?
So get back, back, back to where we lasted
Just like I imagined
I could never feel this way
So get back, back, back to the disaster
My heart's beating faster
Holding on to feel the same
This may never start
I'll tear us apart
Can I be your enemy
Losing half a year
Waiting for you here
I'd be your anything
So get back, back, back to where we lasted
Just like I imagine
I could never feel this way
So get back, back, back to the disaster
My heart's beating faster
Holding on to feel the same
This may never start
Tearin' out my heart
I'd be your memory
Lost your sense of fear
Feelings disappear
Can I be your memory?
So get back, back, back to where we lasted
Just like I imagine
I could never feel this way
So get back, back, back to the disaster
My heart's beating faster
Holding on to feel the same
This may never start
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory
Lost your sense of fear
Feelings insincere
Can I be your memory?
Can I be your memory
?


Last Updated @ 5:15 AM